Tuesday 12 July 2005

He can camp! She can crawl!

Cass is camping in the wilds of one of the local parks with my SIL and her husband, and the house feels so lonely and dark without him. He left Sunday and he'll be home either Tuesday night or Wednesday morning - I'm sure he'll be sunburnt, hugely dirty, and bug-bitten, talking six hundred miles a minute and drop-dead tired. I love this age - he's excited about everything he does, thinks, sees, or hears.

Rosey and I hung out today and she crawled a bit, just to show off. She's a master at the commando crawl, using her forearms and toes to get where she wants, (and can that girl ever move!)but today she finally decided that hey! Crawling on my hands and knees might be fun. So she did.

No comments:

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...