Tuesday 13 December 2005

not a suicidal post

I hurt. Everywhere.

Neck, hips, back, joints.
I swear when I swallow the muscle in my tongue hurts.

My neck, while sore from my ears to the point of my chin, does not have huge puffy glands. What is up with that?

I ache.

The house is very warm tonight because I'm afraid one shiver,
and

I

will

break

in half.

Much Tylenol. Many bowls of soup offered. A few sips of ginger ale taken.

One of these bastards has given me the flu.

I'm begging the doctor to put me to sleep for awhile.

3 comments:

April said...

So sorry you're feeling under the weather.

Angewl said...

I am so sorry you are sick!!!

I hope you feel better soon!

I would send you hugs, but you might have sickie-cooties!

Lily'sMama said...

Sorry to hear you are not well. It is so hard to be feeling like crap, especially this time of the year with so much to do. Hoping you feel better soon! Oh, I will get my "list of 5" done soon! Good project for some night after Lily goes to bed.I spend the day chasing after her and watching her stand up by everything she can get pulled up on! Oh, the joys of babies! ;)

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...