Thursday 18 May 2006

spam at the holy house

Eighteen freaking e-mail messages on the manse's e-mail account, fourteen of them spam.

And I'm sure somewhere the e-mail headed "Do you want to make her cry out duringg Sexx?" will hit a chord, but not here. Thank God the council member who was here (I'm avoiding the term church elder, but he is prit'near the oldest still active member) is internet savvy and realizes this isn't something I subscribed to.

"Oh, I got that one at home." He said, stabbing a stubby finger at the screen. "You can just delete that."

I bit my lip to keep the words "No useable content, huh?" from floating out.

Most spam is irritating and well, stupid.

This, however, I liked. It's almost lyrical.

UNTITLED SPAM, by Eisenstein H. Density

...it and alerted everyone. It would be nice if I furnace faded and vanished.
You will accept my apology at this late date. And after much mumbling over old campaigns, I dived from skin, then punted it with care. Of course! Maybe this will keep their attention on the.....
I doubt it—not unless you come up with some out and around us. Green plants bowed to our altitude reports while I bring her in.
For the instrument lights.
As I flicked it on they are zombies or robots or something? I thought vital instant as I slithered across the desk double chin, clean shaven with an unmemorable straighten out the kinks.
Help put in if anyone cared.
Don’t I know you, trooper? You told me that, yet they are incredibly complete, easily again.
Now brief me, Taz, what kind of a fool am I?

8 comments:

Cat, Galloping said...

my favorite part is the names. Eisenstein H. Density!!! That's a really good one!

Anonymous said...

See even good folks get spam.
Love all your updates.
Crazy chef

Trina said...

I've gotten a couple of nonsensical ones like that as well. Weird.

Susan said...

I've been getting the ones from various Universities that want to give me a degree in Life Experience.

I'm starting to think I should take them up on it.

Joke said...

That's like some deranged haiku on steroids.

-J.

Josi said...

Jess, I got almost the exact same email except mine was from some ordinary Sarah gal. Pretty randomly funny.

My float said...

How did you stop yourself from laughing when the council member said he'd received the Sexx email?! Surely that's earnt you a few hundred points!

Suburban Turmoil said...

I am so sick of spam right now. My blog e-mail somehow got on a couple of lists and now I'm getting about 100 spam e-mails a day- It goes into bulk, but I have to check anyway to make sure nothing extra got into that folder... *sigh*

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...