Wednesday 4 June 2008

things you don't want to know

  • When washing clothes, remember son has had a snuffy nose for (well, ever) and look for Kleenex in pockets, or else you will spend a long time weeping over your dark shirts.

  • Dog poop is funny when you put it on a shovel and chase your sister.
    It's less funny when you trip and whack yourself in the head with the (stick part) of the shovel and then your Mom makes you clean your shoes.

  • Puzzles aren't any fun when pieces are missing. It is still NOT acceptable, though, to sob and toss pieces around like confetti while shrieking, and then kick the dog.

  • Meatballs do NOT go well with mushroom alfredo sauce.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that spring rider has seen a lot of little butts on it, huh? I like the red color.

Sounds like an interesting and typically challenging family day at your home!

Anonymous said...

One of those days, eh?

Sue said...

Hhahahaha. The parts of the kids misbehaving cracked me up. I can relate to that!

motherbumper said...

I cry over my darks on a weekly basis - why WHY can't I remember to check the pockets during allergy season.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, the poop story made me hose myself - geddit? *wink*

Vanessa said...

I couldn't help laugh at a few of these, hopefully the day gets better.

Unknown said...

hahaha, the tripping/whacking you parts of this post just made me **giggle** out loud. thanks for the laugh, kathleen :)

angelfeet said...

Yep.

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...