Monday 7 March 2011

anticipation

Every morning I peer at my Facebook and wondered if it's happened yet. Who will it be, I wonder, and what will they be liking?

I'm talking, of course, about the cross-over of friends lists.

I have a lot of blogging firends on Facebook, and I have a (smaller but no less important) list of local friends who don't necessarily blog, but know the blogosphere is out there and read, either occassionally or daily.

I'm waiting for the day those two worlds collide.

So far, it hasn't happened. But I can't shake this feeling it will be any day now.

I love exposing people to new writers. I still mourn the passing of my blog reader. Since I (begrudgingly) made the switch to Google Reader, the empty space where the people I wanted to promote still mocks me....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the post has given me much to think about ....

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...