Wednesday 22 February 2017

humpday

It has been a long, hard, slog of a day.

Work was the usual, with just a soupçon of extra crazy. Many phone calls today, many clients talked to. Manymanymany.

My cat has a mysterious chunk of fur missing from the back of her neck. I suspect she and her brother have been wrestling again.

I've started drinking more tea than coffee. Who am I??? I have always loved coffee. Tea, right now, just feels homier and more comforting. And since I was gifted a tea-monkey (it's a tea strainer shaped like a wee monkey and it's arms grip the sides of the cup!) I've been drinking loose tea.
But tonight is all about a straight tea bag of lemon zinger in an old cup, pyjamas, and going to bed early.

My brain, she is tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My budds sed Wed was humpday
in high school - and, boy, did
they have a gorgeous, young woman
todo the humping. Saaaad. Maybe
they've grown-up, maybe not
(fornication's not tooo swell
for entrance to the Great Beyond).
Let's hope we'll see'm in
Seventh-Heaven:
♡ en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ♡
-GBY

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...